Thursday, June 24, 2010

I never left

I never left.

Nostalgic, memorable and perpetual bit of anguish.

Over this 2 years.
Cuts became scars.
Failure became experience.
Individual with a huge ass attitude remains as the same individual with that huge ass attitude.
Fake personality became their only personality plus that small amount of wrinkles on their face when they fake a smile.

Nevertheless..



Hard work blessed, became achievement.
Self-discipline brought about recognition that I would never dream of...

And....

People that persistently and shamelessly proclaim as my friend over the years.
Became people I will beat my chest for. (Asked me personally if you want to know)
My all time favorite hide-and-seek partner.
Rule and reign in my life as usual but stronger.

Gentle pruning sprouts a relationship I very much endeared.

Will i be blogging again?
Time will tell.

Till then. Take care my good and faithful blogger.com

No comments: